AMP provides event management software to a wide range of clients. They are currently upgrading and redesigning their legacy application to enrich user experience across tablet and mobile devices.
Three critical components of this redesign effort are:
- Mobile application for use by sales managers and sales reps to log and track performance.
- Dashboard to give administrators greater control over event management by allowing them to put together to-do lists, track registration in real-time, and track performance of events.
- Events application was for event organizers and managers to work with specific event details.
I lead the UX design work as well as consult clients on best practices to optimize user experience for the existing web app used on mobile devices.
Right now, I’m doing a lot of branding work and rapid prototyping in close collaboration with the product management team to produce a final design that AMP absolutely loves.
In addition to this, I’m currently creating assets for the following components:
- Events Dashboard feature: detailing group/individual event participant workflows,
- Mobile Web: CRM application for sales reps.
- User Management: Admin, Domain Admin, Retail User, Roles Management.
- Information Architecture: Experience Map, Sitemap, Wireframes, Mockups, Rapid Prototyping (Axure), hi-fidelity prototypes.
AMP now offers an even more robust application for their clients to use. Their customers have a greater degree of control over their business operations and AMP has a totally new line of business opened up to them.